LOVING AND CARING ENVIRONMENT
- A loving and caring environment that nourishes the spiritual, emotional, and intellectual development of all children.
- All teachers complete 8-10 hours of continuing education each year to bring the latest curriculum ideas and techniques to the classroom.
- Parents receive daily or weekly reports on their child’s progress; monthly letters on school activities and semi-annual conferences with teachers.
SPECIAL EVENTS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Special events every year that have included field trips to Zootastic!, Dan Nicolas Park, and ImaginOn!
- In house guest presentations from the public library, local police officers and fire fighters and the Carolina Raptor Center to name a few.
- Family parties, Easter Egg Hunts, Halloween Parades and our full-costumed Christmas Pageant!
- Helpful events for families such as our Kindergarten Preview Meeting, and have included parenting and time management conferences.
SPACIOUS CLASSROOMS AND EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
- Music and movement taught daily in the classroom, plus special music education classes taught weekly.
- Spacious classrooms and outdoor facilities.
- Experienced teachers in every classroom. All lead teachers are certified 4 year degreed teachers.
- Barium Springs Home for Children
- Ronald McDonald House
- Cornelius Animal Shelter
- Room In the Inn