Thanks to Alexis for sharing her gift of music with the Meadowlake family today! Her flute playing along with Verna’s piano accompaniment was beautiful.
Archive | Videos RSS feed for this section
Back in February, the Bowland family signed up to make lunches for the 12 homeless guests who were staying at Meadowlake for Room In The Inn. Both girls decided to take on this task themselves.
Pastor Fred Lowrance is being sent messages of love from across the world. His daughter and family, the Allen family, created a video for Pastor Fred, Sallie, and the Meadowlake congregation. It gave a glimpse of what it is like to be a Christian family in China.
Welcome to Meadowlake
- Sharing the Gift of Music May 5, 2013
- Vacation Bible School – 2013 April 1, 2013
- Five Minutes of FAITH Helpful Hints January – March March 26, 2013
- Holy Smokes BBQ – April 12 March 21, 2013
- Our Children’s Fellowship Night was Great Fun for All! March 18, 2013
- The Practice of Prayer – with Pan and Pals February 15, 2013
- Preschool Consignment Sale February 7, 2013
- ‘Ladies Night Out’ Kicks Off for 2013! February 1, 2013
- Meadowlake’s 2012 Vacation Bible School is coming June 11-15! January 29, 2012
- Family, Christianity, and China: A Message to Meadowlake March 22, 2012
- Meadowlake Church at the Boston Marathon April 20, 2011
- Caroling on the Hayride December 12, 2011
- Celebrating First Communion June 6, 2012
- Meadowlake’s Operation Overboard Vacation Bible School was a Wonderful Underwater Adventure! June 20, 2012
- Jumping in SkyHigh June 26, 2012
- Sharing our Music with Olde Knox Nursing Home June 27, 2012
- George Street: Whats not being discussed in the examples is the f...
- Tim: When is comes to the gifts of the Holy Sprit I won...
- Jules Fawbush: China video was WONDERFUL and refreshing! So glad...
- Michelle Kammeyer: Hello! I would also like info on when registratio...
- Kelly: I will forward your message to Tanya D'Amico who ...
- melanie dalton: We attended your VBS last year as well as another ...
- Andrew King: What a great message on Sunday!! Our lives are fil...
- Tim: Pastor Fred, I think this will be a very good seri...