Notes from Fred Sunday was a Spirit-filled day – with our Worship Center filled with red, and our hearts filled with God’s Words from the seeds being planted during the run-up to Pentecost week! And the Spirit is in action in our Family in many ways, as examples, leading our older GPS young people to [...]
Archive | Sunday – Monday Connection RSS feed for this section
Notes from Fred It did my heart much good to see our soon-to-be Middle School Youth (Jake, Emily, Olivia) receive their inspirational CD’s (beginning with encouragement to be a “Jesus Freak” – someone who enthusiastically follows Jesus), standing with the outstanding young women and men of our Youth Ministry, who will guide them on the [...]
Notes from Fred Sunday is a day that I will always remember – Coming together with our friends from East Huntersville, co-mentors, Youth Advisors, and a full row (or more) of our “East Huntersville Youth Association!” As Shawn Caldwell (the Community Coordinator) put it to me as we left – Thank you, thank you, for [...]
Notes from Fred Early each Sunday morning I pray for our Band and Choir to lift us up and touch our hearts. Thanks to the gifts of our wonderful musicians, this happens every week. But this week the lifting up seemed more than ever – as they moved us “On Sacred Ground,” concluding with these [...]
Notes from Fred Sunday was a day of celebration, as we ordained five new Elders – John Colberg; Chris Davis; John Fortner; Elizabeth Lifer; Dick Walker; and as we presented two more of our young people (now ten in two weeks) with their Bibles! And as we celebrated, we also committed, as Elders and members, [...]
Notes from Fred Sunday was an exciting day – as we commissioned 20 teachers and ten Youth Assistants for our GPS Classes, and three leaders for our new Friends in Faith Class; and as our children experienced the excitement of this new way of nurturing their growth as followers of Jesus! And we were filled [...]
Notes from Fred Sunday was as special as advertised – As Caroline Elizabeth Cook joined the Family; while seven of our young people joined the Family at our Lord’s Table for the first time. And the love that fills this Family embraced them all! This Sunday, our love will embrace another special part of our [...]
Notes from Fred Our Easter Worship Service was a powerful, Spirit-led experience – as we celebrated the Resurrection of Jesus with music and prayer and fellowship with his followers; and were urged by his Word to let Jesus not just be “someone we worship,” but to be our Living Lord! And this Sunday offers to [...]
Welcome to Meadowlake
- Sharing the Gift of Music May 5, 2013
- Vacation Bible School – 2013 – Registration Closed April 1, 2013
- Five Minutes of FAITH Helpful Hints January – March March 26, 2013
- Holy Smokes BBQ – April 12 March 21, 2013
- Our Children’s Fellowship Night was Great Fun for All! March 18, 2013
- The Practice of Prayer – with Pan and Pals February 15, 2013
- Preschool Consignment Sale February 7, 2013
- ‘Ladies Night Out’ Kicks Off for 2013! February 1, 2013
- Meadowlake’s 2012 Vacation Bible School is coming June 11-15! January 29, 2012
- Family, Christianity, and China: A Message to Meadowlake March 22, 2012
- Meadowlake Church at the Boston Marathon April 20, 2011
- Caroling on the Hayride December 12, 2011
- Celebrating First Communion June 6, 2012
- Meadowlake’s Operation Overboard Vacation Bible School was a Wonderful Underwater Adventure! June 20, 2012
- Jumping in SkyHigh June 26, 2012
- Sharing our Music with Olde Knox Nursing Home June 27, 2012
- George Street: Whats not being discussed in the examples is the f...
- Tim: When is comes to the gifts of the Holy Sprit I won...
- Jules Fawbush: China video was WONDERFUL and refreshing! So glad...
- Michelle Kammeyer: Hello! I would also like info on when registratio...
- Kelly: I will forward your message to Tanya D'Amico who ...
- melanie dalton: We attended your VBS last year as well as another ...
- Andrew King: What a great message on Sunday!! Our lives are fil...
- Tim: Pastor Fred, I think this will be a very good seri...